- Yield: 4 dozen cookies
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Butter Shortening
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Creamy Natural Peanut Butter, stirred
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 48 foil-wrapped milk chocolate pieces, unwrapped
Directions1. HEAT oven to 375 degrees F. Cream together shortening, peanut butter, brown sugar and 1/2 cup sugar. Add egg, milk and vanilla. Beat well2. STIR together flour, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Beat on low speed until stiff dough forms.3. SHAPE into 1-inch balls. Roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
4. BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
5. TOP each cookie immediately with a chocolate piece, pressing down firmly so that cookie cracks around edge. Remove from cookie sheets to cool.
Don't forget to burn Scentsy Sugar Cookie!